.

.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Colour PK002 Strawberry Chiffon Cake

 I found some pictures in the deep dark depths of hell on my computer... Also, unsurprisingly, called my 'blogger' folder that I was meant to review but seemed to just skip over? (These were taken in March...) Anyway, this makes 3/5 All Over Colours reviewed (finally wow). I really loved the colour when it was in the jar but when I put it on it's not even very okay at all!

Sorry that I look fucking terrifying in these, I'm not sure why I do??? (jfc it's awful) But this isn't very visible to begin with as an eyeshadow OR as a lipgloss, so you can't really see much at all. :/ Probably the All Over Colour that I dislike the most.
See? Hardly even visible at aaaall on my eyes.
&These are after class+lunch, I'd assume.
This still had the same problem as the others where it would dry out my lips and the eyeshadow would crease up on the crease on my eye. It really isn't worth the hassle of changing it, tbh.


  • Smells nice
  • Cute packaging

  • Doesn't stay on for very long without needing redoing
  • I have yet to find a way for my lips to not dry out
  • And for the eye stuff to stop going into the crease
  • Wasn't that cheap tbh
  • I've yet to try them as blush, but tbh I'm expecting the worst. :< /greasy face?

No comments :

Post a Comment