.

.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Uni Room Tour :>

 As a follow up to my room tour; my uni room tour~ :>
The clothes on the back of the door are outfits I'm yet to wear.

 T-ARA and Hello Venus posters and photos. ;u; oooh such a perfect wall. I'm gonna feel so bad when I move out of here. omg.
 Bed, school bag that is in use, bunch of shit under bed, octopi on bed, bunny on bed, dog on bed, side table, bunch of food beside side table... huuu.
 A fridge that my parents bought for me due to people eating my food and generally being asses. More wonderful Bunny Style posters~ ;u; some of my desk, idk.
 Rilakkuma rug! Shoooooes! ;u; T-ARAAAA! idk
 The side of my bathroom which is not the shower as the shower is pretty boring. This side is also boring, though.
 Slightly interesting side of my cupboard. Bags v shirts/dresses/jackets v shoes that are flat. I took out a bunch of clothes I haven't worn for ages and so my cupboard is super empty. ;a;
 Double mirrors are my favourite thing tbh and also T-ARA things from debut are wonderful tbh.
 Close-up of bed w/ laptop, textbook, french book, octopus, etc. ;uuuu;
 Lipstick/gloss/tint uh... container thing, magazines, change bin, overnight face mask.
 Loooook at how cute he is omg ;u; /useless picture omg
 Spare BB/base/powder in pink container, Sweet Recipe stuff in blue and blushes, eyeliner and favourite lipglosses in green~ And my bamboo thing, some smelly stuff, etc~~
 Cacti! :> Liam bought me the two small ones~
 Desk, w/ tons of T-ARA albums & Hello Venus and an Apink one and Teen Top and photocard books and computer and yes ;u;
 Closeup~~~
And ending w/ my corkboard filled w/ jewellery and such. ;u;
OK IDK I LIKE MY ROOM BETTER, IT'S NICER AND I FEEL LESS BAD ABOUT PUTTING POSTERS UP. ;A;

2 comments :

  1. ughhh your room is SO CUTE i love your posters!! i will i could have a desktop here sigh sigh. do you have that room the entire time you're at uni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolol I understand why you don't, I wouldn't take my desktop overseas. ;o;
      I love desktops so much better though. ;; (also posters are probably best part of my room hahah I love them ;a; )

      I have this room until uh... I think some time in December. :s

      Delete