.

.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl Softsilver Rose #430

 Two English brands in a few days of each other doesn't seem like me, but I've decided to start using my oh jesus way too big collection of lipsticks and stop letting them just sit there, pitying themselves.
Anyway, Revlon lipsticks are my favourite, if that was not obvious enough. They always look good and seem to stay on longer than other brands; at least for me, that is.
 The top picture is when I put it straight on and the one underneath is after a few hours, some water and a few chocolate bars let's not talk about this again, okay?
It may just be me completely avoiding my lips so my lipstick doesn't rub off, but this does seem to stay a while on my lips; at least until class finishes and I hastily put more on. :>

Tube in case you need to know what it looks like. :>
  • It lasts throughout a 2 hour class + extra time.
  • Lipstick takes forever to use up
  • Revlon has theeee cutest colours.
  • It's not super obvious so it's good when you want a more natural lip colour

  • Expensive on uni budget. :<
  • Obviously going to come off semi-easily as it's only lipstick.

No comments :

Post a Comment