.

.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

gets gets gets gets gets gets gets gets

There's too much to fit on my instagram without completely overspamming people~ Soooo~ I went to Top Ryde with my roommate today and bought a bunch of stuff from SES and Valley Girl. image
I've finally started my cute wardrobe~ image
These ones are from SES~ EXCUSE MY AWKWARD LEGGINS I DIDN'T REALISE HOW STUPID IT LOOKED ;O;

 fjasdhfjkfg all of these will be cuter when I stop wearing leggins with them. uhhrsuhusioerhsudf but it's a cat and super fluffy and warm. ;o;
 Anddd this is actually kinda fluffy but a weird wiry kind? idk it's cute tho :>
 This is actually pink but my camera turned it red. I have no idea why image
 These jackets are actually super cute, but since I'm wearing home-clothes they look silly. :<
 The brown one was bigger though since it wasn't there in small. :<
And a bag~ Since I realised I didn't have any cute bags~
And Valley Girl~
 The cuuuutest jeans ever. ;o; ~~ They were $30 but I was like /so cute must buy/ and a white top that I got in a peachy pink as well~

 Again, my camera is turning things weird colours wtf
 And a jumper that will look better with a cute skirt. :<
Aaaaaaaaaand my new favourite pink fluffy bear hoodie ;o; ~

From this post I have realised I have a super awkward body type. ~flings self into river~
maybe it's just the leggins IDK /cry

No comments :

Post a Comment