.

.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Etude House Oh M' Eye Line #1 Oh~ My Black

I've been using this eyeliner for over a year; as with the Liole eraser and TNML Bunny Mist, it was one of the fiiiiiirst Korean products I bought... Completely by accident because I was literally just looking for one of each product and bought the cheapest one. It's started running low though, so I'm going to end up crying when I have to use the mess that is that free Holika Holika pencil liner until I get more...
Anyway, I wear it literally every day that I wear makeup, unless I get a new one, which I'll usually use for a week and then swap back to this. orz
(I never take good pictures of my eyemakeup???? why)
From the many, many, many times I've used this; it hasn't smudged, rain/eye watering hasn't screwed it up, it only flakes when I rub it excessively and it's wonderful to apply because it has a thing brush and it's easy to hold because the handle thing isn't too small or too chunky/weird. The only problem is that it takes a few moments to dry; but since it's liquid eyeliner, I don't know what else you'd expect. Is there super fast drying liner? I want it to try it. ;o;

LIKES:
  • Easy to apply
  • Doesn't smudge
  • Rain/watery eyes hasn't affected it so far
  • Doesn't flake much
  • Cheap
  • Has lasted well over a year (about six months of use, if we're totalling it up???) and I still have a bit left~
  • Hasn't dried out in container yet~ ;ooo; 
DISLIKES:
  • Doesn't dry super quick? It dries fast enough, though, seeing as I do my makeup in about 10-15 minutes and it's dry by then.

2 comments :

  1. Good to know!! My beloved Korean Missha eyeliner is running out too!! Apparently Misha don't sell it anymore :( :( So this might be the next best option for me!

    Nice to meet you the other day at the Dove colour live event!

    The Hidden Thimble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaahh, I hate when good products go out of stock, it's so enraging. ;o;
      This one is definitely my favourite out of all the ones I've tried so if you do end up buying it, I hope you like it. :>

      And you too! I hope I can meet the both of you again~ ;o;

      Delete