Annnyyyywaaaayyy... Being dumb as shit aside, I got this because of the tonymoly explosion incident and was using some Liole BB cream that was too dark for about a week there. See examples here:
I put this on my face and was instantly like "holy God it matches my skin tone so well". :>
But I don't know, the darkness of Liole doesn't seem too bad in photos, but it was awful irl but I also didn't want to continue the no-makeup trend I'd had since I got sick last. ;a;
&a huge glob of the cream & a picture of it rubbed in (because I'm also wearing powder in the above picture ;u; )
- Matches my pale, pale skin really well ;u;
- Easily applied~~
- Fairly cheap, was only $14 or so on ebay??
- It's apparently anti-wrinkle bring it on etude ;uuuu; bring thE ANTI-WRINKLE
- Cover my redness well
- it's motherfuckin pink this is some kawaii shit right here
- I'm biased towards Etude you should all know this by now okay
- I launched it at my wall...
I sat down near a lady in my English class and she was like "Your jumper is so cute!" lololol
I love this shirt so much I fjkhdjsgkjhggxckxk /die
I really wanted to start getting into cute clothing but I keep buying black, white, red and dark green clothing. fffghjgff I want to be a cute girl too. ;u;