.

.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Finally arrived! Gets~



THESE TOOK FOREVER OMG ;A;
But fiiiiiinalllyyyy oooooh myyy gooodddd
They're so cute and perfect and I wanna wear them all now but I'm going to wait ;~~~~; (or I could put them all over my face yes yes I shall become a clown)

EDIT: WOW I JUST REALISED THEY SENT ME THE WRONG THING WTF
I ORDERED ALL FIVE ALL OVER COLOURS AND I DIDN'T GET BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE, INSTEAD I GOT AN EYESHADOW WTF /goes to rage at ebay seller omg (you can see the eyes one in the picture above ugh)

I wanted to wear this dress because it use to be cute on me but then I lost weight and now it just looks like I'm pregnant in this picture LOL it has cats on it though ;uu;
I haven't been wearing makeup lately because my eyes are rejecting lenses rn .-. mostly because I've been wearing them nearly day in day out and my eyes are hating on me. /mean to eyes /stawp judging me i feel the judging stares

No comments :

Post a Comment