.

.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Etude House Cupcake All Over Colour RD301 Raspberry Mousse Cake

First off it just looks like the Shini Star glosses. orz 
I was like, "Is this going to really go on my eyes???"
I admit I haven't tried it as blush yet, but as I am not a blush person (though probably should be), I probably never will.
So I just went for eyes and lips. 
 This morning before I went to my one hour tutorial; when on your lips it it's not a very dark/obvious colour but it's okay since I do enjoy more natural looking lips over something OTT
And I'm going to admit that I love the colour and that I looked adorable today.
(Just believe me, okay?)
Anyway, this was a review.
After my class and after I had lunch with my roommate, my makeup became this~


Now, I've never used cream eyeshadow before, so I'm not gonna judge on how it ended up in the crease of my eyelid.
Just kidding, I am judging. It only took a minute to fix up anyway, but still annoying that it happened.
Before I used this I looked up to see if just my primer would hold it on and people were like "Yeah, primer is coooooooooooool", but it didn't seem to. I'm not sure if I should put normal eyeshadow over the top? But that might take away how cute this colour is. Argh. My primer usually holds all my normal eyeshadow on for ages. ;~~~~; (Thinking I should just try a new one~)

LIKES:
  • IT HONESTLY SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN I LITERALLY WANT TO EAT IT
  • It's the cutest colour
  • Like most Etude products, the cutest tin
  • Being able to match my eyes and lips exactly makes me really happy orz
  • Easy application with brush~~ 
DISLIKES:
  • I may have to buy a new primer. 
  • edit: IT'S ALSO REALLY DRY ON YOUR LIPS
OOTD
Ack ;u; I SAID THE JUMPER WOULD BECOME CUTE WITH BLACK, DIDN'T I? ;U; (currently loving this outfit rn wow)

No comments :

Post a Comment