.

.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dying hair~?

I've been thinking about it for a while and foooor some time I was set on a caramel blonde colour, like;
or Jessica's Genie haircolour
but then I was like "What if it looks like utter shit"

But here are two photos, one where I'm wearing a wig that is definitely not the colour I want but was the only wig picture I could find without reactivating my old fb and then one with my natural colour orz
I just want to know if anyone has any opinions because I know I've wanted blonde for a while, but with my eyebrow colour idk, I could colour my eyebrows? LOL
gurhguhsdidf
oop I lied I found some more
(this is about two years old DON'T JUDGE MY EYEBROWS AND NO MAKEUP AAAHAHAHAH /hides in shame)
aND A MORE RECENT ONE SO LET'S IGNORE ME
They're all varying shades of blonde but IT'S JUST TO I guess show you guys how I look in blonde?
idk what should I dooooo? Should I dye my hair? Or can someone suggest a colour that would be wonderful?? ;u;
I really just want to get rid of the brown. sobs

2 comments :

  1. hmm i think jessica's genie color would be cute. i was thinking of dyeing my hair kao liese mocha orange cause its orangey brown without being like fifth element leeloo orange. so there that option too.

    i do think the caramel blonde would look cute on you too. and idk i guess you could just use an eyebrow pencil or like blonde eyebrow coloring thats like eyeshadow but isn't? ~ ~ idk ~ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been wanting Jessica's Genie colour for ages~ ;u;
      And the Kao Liese Mocha Orange looks super cute o:

      idk I've been looking around on hairstylist websites where I live and tossing it up for ages omg
      I think I'll go in for a cut anyway and give them the two pictures and tell them to choose. hahahaha.
      Etude has a brow pencil I've been wanting to try but haven't had the effort to buy. hahah.

      Delete