Anyway, this is suuuuper cute hand cream and I honestly just wanted to try it because it had bunnies on it. /shot
I chose the pink one because it's cuter tbh c:
And I also do not regret reviewing lipstick whilst drunk because I really didn't like that lipstick.
Anyway! This is my new favourite hand cream and I feel sorry for my Missing U ones because now I'll never use them. /shot
- It smells reaaaally good~! Kind of... fruity? I'm not sure how to describe it ;~~;
- It has bunnies on it come on
- It's the same amount of product as Etude's Missing U hand creams with the bonus of not sticking your hand in a tub and making it unsanitary.
- It doesn't stay oily for ages, unlike missing u hand creams
- it's cheap! :> i think like $6-7 or something?
- It's so cute that I wanna cuddle it
- My only real dislike is that I didn't buy this sooner.