.

.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Plumper #2 Mint

This is one of my impulse buys from the Tonymoly store and I will say now, THIS IS NOT A GOOD REVIEW. I don't have any pictures with it on because as soon as I put it on, my lips felt like they were burning. Even when I had lipstick under it, they felt like they were burning. I'm not sure if it was just the fact that I chose mint or if it's meant to do that, but I'd rather not fork out another $10 to figure it out. It had literally no plumping effect unless I was meant to burn my lips and my lips were meant to puff out because of that? Either way, I'd highly suggest NOT BUYING THIS AT ALL.
It's clear too.
So just buy a normal clear lipgloss and you're set. No burning, no unhappiness, just wonderful clear lipgloss.

LIKES:
  • wow I literally have none
DISLIKES:
  •  why are my lips burning?
  • It costed a fair bit for this
  • as soon as you take the brush out, it empties basically half of the bottle
  • just don't buy it unless you want your lips to burn.

~FOTD + OOTD



















I'm sorry I can never figure out how pictures work on blogspot... Like how do I move them omg
I just went out like halfway through the blogpost and walked basically nowhere because we failed finding centrelink omg
Also I'm not wearing lenses for a few days/a week to give my eyes a break ;~~~~;

2 comments :

  1. OMG. I just decide to buy it. = =

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a better experience with it! :<

      Delete