.

.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Tonymoly Crystal Blusher #04 Milkybar Violet & #09 Pink Jubilee

I'm honestly just getting these names from the Konglish on the back of the blushers, so I'm not 100% on how right they are. haha.
Anyway, since I needed more blusher, ofc cheap Tonymoly stuff is OK, right? Noooooooope. ;u;
Well kind of nope? I love the purple one, but the pink one won't show up on my skin at all. ;A;
Pink is on the left, purple on the right. The purple turned up fairly well in all photos, but for the goddamn life of me I cannot get the pink on camera. It's also very, very light in person too.
For the purple, you can just use one swipe on the blusher to get colour and it'll come out nicely on you, but the pink takes about 5 tries to even get a light colouring? I'm definitely in love with the purple though. It's wonderful. ;u;

LIKES:
  • The purple is a wonderful colour!
  • Only costs about $8 I think? If I remember properly.
  • Purple is cute pls ;u;
  •  Cute packaging~
  • Good if you want cheap purple blusher

DISLIKES:
  • The pink doesn't turn up well, hard to get colour out of it.
  • Doesn't come with an applicator (luckily i have extras ;~~; )

I don't know, just don't buy the pink unless your skin is darker than mine. ;~~~;
Well, I don't know if it was my skin or just the blusher tbh. I don't know. ;A;

OOTD
I bought this super cute skull shirt yesterday along with my new black shorts and another top that I'm planning to wear tomorrow~ ;u;


No comments :

Post a Comment