Anyway, since I needed more blusher, ofc cheap Tonymoly stuff is OK, right? Noooooooope. ;u;
Well kind of nope? I love the purple one, but the pink one won't show up on my skin at all. ;A;
For the purple, you can just use one swipe on the blusher to get colour and it'll come out nicely on you, but the pink takes about 5 tries to even get a light colouring? I'm definitely in love with the purple though. It's wonderful. ;u;
- The purple is a wonderful colour!
- Only costs about $8 I think? If I remember properly.
- Purple is cute pls ;u;
- Cute packaging~
- Good if you want cheap purple blusher
- The pink doesn't turn up well, hard to get colour out of it.
- Doesn't come with an applicator (luckily i have extras ;~~; )
I don't know, just don't buy the pink unless your skin is darker than mine. ;~~~;
Well, I don't know if it was my skin or just the blusher tbh. I don't know. ;A;