.

.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rambling bc I don't wanna review tbqh

I tend to take a lot of pictures like that hahahaahah oh God. The mirror doesn't show enough for me ;uuu;
So yesterday I went to a small tiny house party at my friends~ C:

 all cute and shit
and flirted with a boy
whom i now have a crush on
whom i now have kissed
and yes
sh
shshrehhhshrrhfgg oh go  idai jreiogs

ok so my eyelashes were falling off at one stage and i was like AHHHH TAKING THEM OFF AND PUTTING THEM IN WALLET and i opened my wallet this morning and was like "huh well um...."
and yes

idk how to talk about last night bc so much happened? haha
OK SO I WORE THIS BC IT'S SUPER CUTE AND I ATTRACT PEOPLE IN IT IDK? I was super drunk so I remember only a tiny bit tbh.


The girl in the first picture with me is one of my housemates and in the other one, the one with the red top is another housemate and then her friend/my friend too? haha C: /look i have friends guys

And now my mattress is on the ground bc cute boy slept over and cuddled and ejtejheeer
LOOK AN OUTFIT
ok let me go to my octostack





i bought two more CRIES THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS AND NOW I AM LEAVING TO GO LIE DOWN AND DIE FROM THE HEAT TBH

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't remove this comment, I swear. ;A; (idk if author means me or you LOL)

      Delete