.

.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Makeup & Beauty tag. :>

I'm just so bored and this blog is pretty much the only thing I can do apart from tumblr until school starts. OTL
I'm sorry, this is pretty boring.
 
MAKEUP
Blush or bronzer?
Blush. When I rarely use it ;~~~; /bad
Lipgloss or lipstick?
Can I go vaguely in between and choose tint? orz
But being serious, lip gloss, usually.
Eyeliner or mascara?
This is another one of those 'choose both things' questions and it hurts me. It hurts.
I use both equally. Don't even wanna.
Foundation or concealer?
Concealer is my bffl.
Neutral or colour-eyeshadow?
I usually just go neutral because colour always looks funny on me with eyeliner and such.
Brushes or sponges?
Brushes.
NAILS

Long or short?
I love long but after my short stint in hospitality before I came over to Sydney, my nails keep breaking so they're currently short.
Acrylic or natural?
 I really want to get acrylic nails but they're currently natural because I'm not sure where to get them done. haha
Brights or darks?
Darks are pretty fun.
BODY

Perfume or bodysplash?
Perfume.
Lotion or body butter?
I am going to say neither because I don't understand the difference or really what these are. /bad
Bodywash or soap?
Bodywash. Definitely.
HAIR

Curly or straight?
Everything is good. But when I wear extensions it's usually wavy.
Bun or ponytail?
Buns are fun.
Hairspray or gel?
Hairspray, not that I use it much, but hairspray.
Long or short?
Long hair is my favourite thing.
Light or dark?
I enjoy dark hair but I really want lighter hair.
Not that it'd look very nice but you know.
Side swept or full bangs?
Side swept because full bangs look ridiculous on my face because my face is round and sad.
Up or down?
Uh... Halfsies?
FASHION

Jeans or sweatpants?
Jeans. 
I literally hate sweatpants.
Long or short-sleeve?
It really depends on the weather. But I rather short sleeve.
Dresses or skirts?
Dresses. It means I don't need to find a nice top that will match.
Stripes or plaid?
Stripes.
Flip-flops or sandals?
Neither of these options are boots.
Scarves or hats?
Scarves.
Hats make my head 200x bigger.
Studs or dangly earrings?
I can't manage to get my earring out right now, but I'm going to say dangly because they're cute.
Necklaces or bracelets?
Necklaces.
Heels or flats?
Again, neither of these options are boots therefore I don't wear them.
Jacket or hoodie?
... Can I say cardigan? I don't know. ;~~;

No comments :

Post a Comment