.

.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek (RD414)

I bought this because I've seen a lot of bloggers hyping it up over the last few months or so, it was a complete impulse buy, it was $29 in a store in Sydney, I know I could've gotten it for less online but I didn't feel like waiting. ;~~~;
Although I have a COMPLETE DISLIKE FOR BLUSHER BECAUSE I just no, no thank you. I wanted to try it because... Look at how cute it is! ;A;

I did, however, put it on, take a picture, flip out and take it off because I was like NOPE TOO CUTE ABORT THE MISSION ABORT
i JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF
CRIES
This is such a wonderful blusher though omg. I like it more than my Etude one /shot~~~
It's suuuuuuuper pigmented and comes out well from just a tiny brush of it. ;u;

LIKES:
  • Super pigmented!
  • Makes my cheeks super cute omg
  • the puff is super cute~ but i didn't get a picture
DISLIKES:
  • It's suuuuper expensive ;~~~;
  • only 7g for $20~29 
OOTD~

No comments :

Post a Comment