.

.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher #2 Strawberry Choux



To be honest, this is one of the last blushers I own because I just enjoy being pale as a ghost. ;u;
I mean, I dooooo want to own more blushers but I just always forget to put it on when I have one, anyway.
This is good when I want to wear super cute clothes though because then I can have pink cheeks. ;u;
also comes with super cute puff  that i have many of


This one is under a flash~type light and the next is under natural light~~
It's not tooooooooooooooo pink so it's pretty good. (I seem to have blusher issues because they hate me you know ;A; )

LIKES:
  • the only blusher that luv me
  • it's cheap yay
  • it's not shimmery
  • i love etude house just buy it dammit
  • it's pink you love pink right
  • i honestly don't have any real likes or dislikes because i mostly hate blusher
  • except for this blusher
DISLIKES:
  • have you bought it yet



1 comment :

  1. Thanks for your review.

    This is the first time I visit your Blog. I think you have much experience about cosmetics. I expect new review from you. Thank u so much.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete