.

.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner (Black)

Supposedly waterproof and smudgeproof, apparently dries quickly and lasts all day.
Stop lying to me, internet.

I've been using it since I posted my first 'gets' post from Sydney Central and being super honest, I'm not happy with it. People were all like YAY WATERPROOF, SMUDGEPROOF, QUICK DRYING, STAYS ON FOR HOURS. But it really doesn't? Haha. I was so excited for this because I was like "Yeah! Japanese eyeliner is supposedly so much better!"

I paid $25 for this. It was a gigantic w a s t e.
Every time I touch my eyelashes to make sure they're still there, not rub, just touch, some eyeliner will come off. I had to redo my eyeliner about 3 times a day because it wouldn't stay on without being sweated off or anything and I don't sweat a lot at all. :<
I'm just so disappointed because I could've bought two different eyeliners at this price.

LIKES:
  • The packaging is cute, that is literally all I can think of.
DISLIKES:
  • Not waterproof.
  • Not smudgeproof.
  • Has to be reapplied to keep nice finish.
  • Costs a l o t.
  • A very small quantity inside.

Yeah, I don't know if it was just me because I looked up others reviews and they're all so happy with it... :<

OOTD/FOTD (from yesterday tbh shh)

I was wearing my aqua lenses but took them off after class. Hahahah. I also WAS wearing my boots but yeeaeahh. :> (also you can see on the inner edge of my eye that my eyeliner has been coming off :<)

No comments :

Post a Comment