.

.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm finally getting a new splint. ;u;

Due to the misfortune of um... Myself cleaning it and it snapping in half because I didn't know I wasn't meant to wash it in hot water... I haven't had a splint for like 6 months~
the unfortunate splint orz
Anyway, a splint is actually just a nightguard thing because I grind my teeth in my sleep hahahaha ha h a sobs
And my teeth have been very sad for the last six months (to a year? wow i haven't had it in ages to be honest...) because I couldn't be bothered paying $300 for a new one because fuck that.
But I finally did /cries
I guess $300 is better than bad teeth in the future? :C
I dunno. hahahha hhahaah a IF THEY KEEP BREAKING WOW I AM GOING TO PUNCH SOMEONE
But I still have to wait another two weeks for the new one... And my mouth still tastes like putty.

No comments :

Post a Comment