.

.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Etude House Shini Star Lip Balm Bling Bling J

I mean, I could talk about something that isn't Etude House or Tonymoly but I don't seem to have many favourites in any other brands. Ha ha ha. :C
So~ These are the limited edition lip balms that are SHINee x Etude House annnnd seeing as they're like $8-$10 I just got one... And chose randomly... And got Jonghyun. Like, I really want the others but seeing as I have too much lip gloss/balm/stick/tint I feel this is enough... And since I've had this for ages and still haven't used much, yeah.... Bad ideas~ (I really want them though sobs)

Maybe I just use stuff at a slower speed than everyone else. hahaha

PRO's:
  • Grapefruit is the best smell omfg I want to eat my lips
  • There's so much in there. ;A;
  • Super cute packaging!
  • Jonghyun's signature in the bottom ;u;
CON's:
  • Finger application sobs
  • They're limited edition so you won't be able to get them after a while which makes me sad because I love this smell ;A; 
cries the package is so cute etude house let me love you please ;A;I know most people are just getting it for the signatures but holy shit I just love grapefruit so much ;A;

No comments :

Post a Comment