.

.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Candy, Baby Beauty Rush "Spun Sugar and Warm Vanilla"

Heeello~
This is my favourite perfume. ;u;
I bought it while in America, but apparently it's already discontinued? wtf (according to the internet so I have noooo idea).
It's suuuper, super nice~ It literally just smells like cotton candy~
Anyway, it's 250ml/8.4fl oz~ So a really, really big amount. Usually the ones I buy are 75ml~100ml so this is perfect. ;u;
And I use it almost every day (I switch it out every once in a while with someone else~) and it's been since October, so idk it's not really depleting very much. hhahaha. It still might just be my problem where I use stuff so much slower than others even though I use everything every day. ;A;
I was also lucky enough to get it for $12, whereas ones on ebay are like $30 wtf

LIKES:
  • i AM THE COTTON CANDY QUEEN
  • It's gigantic wtf
  • It's super cute ;u;
  • It was only $12 and if you're lucky enough to have a Victoria's Secret near you, it could also be that price for you (as long as it's really not discontinued sobs bc I love this so much)
DISLIKES:
  • Smell doesn't last aaaall day, but then again I've really not found anything that does for me
  • Pricier for people who don't have Victoria's Secret near them~
  • IF IT'S DISCONTINUED, TRULY, I WILL CRY


Basically, if you love smelling like a cute cotton candy ball then this is the perfume for you, as long as it really isn't discontinued because that is like heartbreaking news for me wtf

No comments :

Post a Comment